Background and Expertise
Tim Mooney founded Lead Commercial in 2011 to help local companies find commercial space for their businesses and help local investors own property in Austin. As a resident of Austin since 1983, he finds a real passion in working with groups that have a long-term commitment to a town that he is adamant about keeping in local hands.
Why Work with Tim?
Tim prides himself on his authenticity and professionalism in real estate transactions with clients. He is a credible leader who cares not only about his team but in helping those he works with meet their goals and vision.
Organizations and Community Involvement
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) | member since 2016, president from 2019-2020, board member 2017-current
- Seton Fund | board member 2015-current
- Lifeworks | board member 2015-current
- Young Men’s Business League (YMBL) | 2007 YMBL member of the year, 2011 president, member, 2004-2013, board member 2005-2012
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA) | 2010 leadership development council steering committee 2007
- Leadership development council graduate seton forum | 2007-present
- Health Alliance for Austin Musicians (HAAM) | good eggs & HAAM founding member, 2009
Favorite Austin Pastime
Spending time on Lake Austin and the surrounding outdoors.